Do you excel in getting stuff done in an office setting?
Does computer work and problem solving come naturally to you?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our tight-knit team! Working closely with the owner(s), you’ll be critical in helping with the day-to-day business and personal operations.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for helping leverage the owner’s time by completing and anticipating tasks that include but are not limited to: answering the phone, responding to inquiries, maintaining calendars, organizing electronic files, keeping the office stocked and organized, running errands, scheduling meetings, appointments, and events, and working alongside the owner(s) to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Task oriented
- A sense of humor and humility
- Productive, organized, & detail-oriented
- Friendly phone etiquette and a service-oriented attitude
- Proactive at taking initiative
- Ability to connect and collaborate with team members, clients, trade partners, and vendors
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Prior office experience
- Able to provide great references
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Tech-savvy/quick at learning new systems
- Passion for developing company culture and some recruiting
- Positivity, integrity, and humility are musts!
- Above-average pay based on experience
- Full-time, year-round work
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Paid time off (holidays + vacation)
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, and life)
- 401k (with automatic employer matching contributions)
- Continued training and educational opportunities
- Other fun perks!
How to Apply
So are you ready to join us on our journey? Take the first step towards growth and a fulfilling career by filling out the form below. Please include both your cover letter and resume along with any additional supporting documents. We look forward to hearing from you!